- Fiberglass footboard offers outstanding strength
- Available with TrueTread or Sand Tread footboard surface
- Four backstroke handle options
- Colorado and Daktronics timing systems compatible
- Track start wedge (5 positions) tucks under footboard when not in use
- Uses patented RockSolid® anchoring system (order separately)
- Retrofitable onto existing S.R.Smith Legacy frames
- Optional accessories: Side Handles and Safety Cover
Specifications: Footboard: 28” x 32” Setback Ranges: 21" to 26" Standard & Side Mount; 27” to 32” Mid-Range; 33" to 40" Long Reach. Height off Deck: 17" to 29.5"
Shipping Dimensions: Shipping weight and dimensions vary, call for details (800-824-4387)
Special Instructions: Can be retrofitted onto any Velocity Starting Block
Designed for fast, solid starts, the Velocity Starting Platform is the next generation of starting blocks. The fiberglass footboard has outstanding strength as well as a sleek, uniform, high-tech appearance. The power-coated, stainless steel frame is secured to the pool deck with the patented, RockSolid® anchor (not included) to eliminate platform movement and also features a large gusset for displaying lane numbers. Custom color treads and team logos available on sand tread footboard models. Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations.