- Unique design quells wave action, and keeps the water calmer for swimmers
- The MIDI 110mm and MYTI 125 are suitable for competition, water polo and general pool division
- 150mm width is designed for elite competition pools and maximum wave control
- All discs are made from top specification UV Stabilised advanced thermoplastics
- Includes SuperTensioners for safe, easy tightening and removal of lane lines
- Cable is SS316 with diameter of 3.1mm and max force of 5kn - allowing higher tension and more effective wave dissapation
Specifications: 25M and 50M standard lengths are available, or contact us for custom lengths. Comes assembled with Super Tensioner, long clamp, and S-Hook.
Part Number(s): 12-61-450-99T, 12-61-350-99T, 12-61-250-99T, 12-61-150-99T, 12-61-425-99T, 12-61-325-99T, 12-61-225-99T, 12-61-125-99T, 12-61-100-99, 12-61-200-99, 12-61-300-99, 12-61-400-99
Our unique, patented design is proven to reduce wave action and creates a multidimensional barrier against waves by dispersing them along the lane line, through each individual freely spinning lane disc, and then down into the water.
Anti Wave lane lines meet a wide range of needs from recreational lap pools to international aquatic facilities for elite competition.
Our MAXI, MYTI and MIDI model racing lanes represent the cutting edge of lane design and wave dissapation, and comply with all FINA, LEN and equivalent regulations.