- Compatable with all standard block types, and adjustable to suit a range of swimmers needs including Masters as well as top competition swimming and training
- Marine grade anodised aluminium body with non-slip surface, Marine Nylon Protector End Caps and Marine Polyester Webbing with SS316 Cam Buckle
- Adjustable to 5 positions to suit each swimmers needs using simple and durable Marine StayPut and Eyelet system. Can be adjusted to +4cm above or -4cm below water level, as well as longer adjustments to suit Master/ Youth swimmers
- Easily adjustable on the pool by the swimmer while in the water, or by the coach from the Pool deck
- Meets FINA FR 2.10 Regulations, suitable for FINA Events
Specifications: .85 kg. | 650mm L x 20mm W x 80mm H | Angle of wedge: 10 degrees | Meets FINA FR 2.10 Regulations
Part Number(s): AWE350
The Anti Wave Backstroke Start Ledge is an easy to use and practical backstroke starting device for swimmers to perform top performance backstroke starts. The Backstroke Start Ledge includes 5 point manual height adjustment and is suitable for connection to all standard starting blocks including all Anti Wave Blocks.
Developed in consultation with Australian Swim Team members, the Ledge is simple to install and adjust on the pool by the swimmer or coach.