- Compatable with all standard block types, and adjustable to suit a range of swimmers needs including Masters as well as top competition swimming and training
- Marine grade anodised aluminium body with non-slip surface, Marine Nylon Protector End Caps and Marine Polyester Webbing with SS316 Cam Buckle
- Adjustable to 5 positions to suit each swimmers needs using simple and durable Marine StayPut and Eyelet system. Can be adjusted to +4cm above or -4cm below water level, as well as longer adjustments to suit Master/ Youth swimmers
- Easily adjustable on the pool by the swimmer while in the water, or by the coach from the Pool deck
- Meets FINA FR 2.10 Regulations, suitable for FINA Events
Specifications: .85 kg. | 650mm L x 20mm W x 80mm H | Angle of wedge: 10 degrees | Meets FINA FR 2.10 Regulations
Part Number(s): SWE350
The Anti Wave Backstroke Start Ledge is an easy to use and practical backstroke starting device for swimmers to perform top performance backstroke starts. It includes 5 point manual height adjustment and is suitable for connection to all standard starting blocks including all Anti Wave Blocks.